How can academics make improvements to pupil commitment?
Our 140th interview is with Dr Andrew Curran, a paediatric neurologist and speaker for trainer CPD targeted on studying brain health and psycho-psychological wellbeing.
Pay attention to the podcast (28 minutes)
In this podcast, pay attention to Andrew and Instructor Toolkit podcaster Libby go over:
- Critical components of the brain and the neurochemicals that optimise mastering
- The importance of developing an emotional bond with each individual student
- What is attachment concept, and how does someone master?
- The consequences of dopamine on the adolescent brain, and
- How teachers can build mastering-maximizing relationships with their college students.
The joy of neurobiology is not political, pedagogical, gender or religiously associated. It’s just cells of communication to make connections to store facts. It bypasses all of these ‘outer-skin’ beliefs. What academics will need to do is impart information neurobiologically …
Andrew’s web page.